Our terms & conditions for booking any parties or event sessions are as follows:
- All party deposits are £50.00 payable at the point of booking, with the balance due 10 days prior to the party date.
- Other event session deposit charges may vary at the point of booking but again the balance is due 10 days prior to the event session date.
- All cheques are to be made payable to Tim Coggins & send to: Tim Coggins, 48 Barhill, Madeley, Crewe, Cheshire, CW3 9QD.
- Telephone enquiries can be made with Tim or Nick on: 07817742342 or 07773169421
- The party host parent/carers will remain in charge of and responsible for the conduct of the children attending the party, for its duration with Wildwood.
- All visitors are to note and be reminded that: for our compliance with statutory Health and Safety legislation; we may only permit two adult hosts to accompany the party-goers, aged over 8 years on their Wildwood experience into our forest setting. Those organising a party with children less than 8 years of age must liaise with us to agree appropriate adult numbers. Once the parents and guardians of those attending the party have ‘dropped off’ their children, they are not permitted to remain in our car park area without a member of staff.
Please consider our local recommended venue whilst you wait: Betley Tea Room
- Parties will be cancelled if severe weather conditions are forecast & publicly issued, making the site access or motoring conditions inappropriate. We will always try to mutually rearrange your party in these circumstances.
- If you cancel your party, any refund is at our discretion dependent upon the circumstances.
- Our Forest venue address for all other parties, courses, sessions & events is: BETLEY GORSE, off BACK LANE, BETLEY, STAFFS. The nearest ‘house’ post code is CW3 9AF, but this is not the forest post code simply an aid to help you locate us. From J16 of the M6 head west for 2 miles on the A500. At the first roundabout take the first exit onto the A531 signed for Keele. At the next roundabout a mile further on, take the first exit signed for Betley. Continue south for 1.8 miles and shortly before entering Betley Village turn left into Back Lane (immediately before a Tudor timber-framed cottage with a white metal rail fence). Or, if travelling from the Madeley Heath direction on the A531, proceed through the village of Betley and turn right into Back Lane (with the Tudor style property on your right). Drive along Back Lane for ½ mile and turn in to the gate on your right – this will be identified with our WildWood banner on the days we are operating. Or, if travelling from the Stoke area, head straight up the A500, turn off left at the Alsager turn, head to the B5500 Nantwich Road and out on this to Balterly, where you turn left into Back Lane. Keep on down Back Lane until you see our sign which is placed by the gate to our forest before each session or party starts. See you there 🙂
- From time to time we may take the occasional camera image or video footage which will be used for publicity purposes on our website, social media sites and promotional materials: please advise us when booking the party or event, if you (or the party-goer parents/guardians/carers) do not consent.